Decoct + Brew
How to prepare your herbs:
1. Empty herbal pack into a stainless steel pot.
2. Rinse and drain the herbs.
3. Add 2 cups of water, ensuring herbs are submerged.
4. Allow herbs to soak for 20 minutes.
5. After soaking, the herbs will absorb water, check that the water level is approximately 2 inches above the herbs. Add water if necessary.
6. Bring to a boil at medium-high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Once cooled, strain the liquid. Depending on the specific herbs, you may consume them or discard them. For guidance, don't hesitate to contact us.
8. Divide liquid into 3 equal portions and store in the fridge.
9. Reheat each serving and drink as a tea or incorporate into meals like soups and oatmeal.